Atypical spitzoid tumor

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Atypical spitzoid tumor

Hi, my name is Jadranka and I am 34. I really need advice, please be kind and help me.
Few of my close family members had cancers but there wasn’t melanoma as far as I know. My father died from cancer, he has two different (Renal cell adenocarcinoma and Carcinoma planocellulare bronchiale), two of his sisters also died from cancers. From my mother side there are also some “bad genes”, I don’t know if it is important for my situation but I feel quite uncomfortable. A month ago the mole from my forearm was removed because I was warned that seems unusual. Mole is formed, grew and darkened over the last few months. The removed mole was sent for histopathological analysis and I received the result few days ago by mail.
PHD: Admitted skin clip is 0.6 cm in diameter. On the surface there is the dark brown lesion 0.4 cm in diameter. Histologically, the described lesion is symmetrical and it is made of multiple nests and aggregates of epithelioid melanocytes with vesicular nuclei. In some nuclei there are visible small to medium-sized nucleoli. The described melanocytes are located in the basal layers of the hyperplastic dermis and in the papillary dermis. In the transversal sections of formation, in the dermal components, there are two mitosis  in the lower third. Formation thickness measured microscopically is 0.28 mm. On the basis of formation there are medium dense pigmentophages and lymphocytes.  Histological finding corresponds to atypical spitzoid tumor.
Please guide me on what to do and how it is urgent because now I have no money for private doctors, and for official doctor I must wait at least 6 months. If you think it’s important I will borrow some money for private doctor. Thank you in advance :-)
Tags: Atypical spitzoid tumor, mole, atypical, Spitz