BAD RASH on my legs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

BAD RASH on my legs

I  first noticed these dark spots on my legs and then they began to itch and now i have more of them.... and now im beging to notice a bumpy rash along my ankles and upper thigh... it itches a lot... and its spreading..
I started putting vit E oil on the dark spots, and they have began to lighten but the rash has only gotten worst.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or eczema. Another possibility is stasis dermatitis which effects the lower limbs mostly. It is mostly from vascular problems in the lower limbs. I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.