Bad odor from groin area
For 2 last years I've had a very serious body odor problem in my groin area. I'm a 25 years old man ad I take shower every day ad change my underwears. when I take shower I use antibacterial soap. but every day just a few hours after taking shower my body start to smell a very strange pungent odor and it get worse with sweating or better to say it starts with sweating. It smell compeletly different from regular sweating ad underarms. I already have gone to a dermatologist and I don't have any type of fungal or bacterial infection. F.Y.I many years ago I've had urinary tract infection and first I think that infection is back but I take blood test and it was not. I've thought of anything and the last thing possible in my mind is maybe it's some kind of bacteria on my skin. I'm compeletly helpless, please help me.
Body odour occurs due to the smell of bacteria that grows on the body. Bacteria grow in their number when you sweat and cause body odour. Body odour of a person depends upon multiple factors like gender, genetics, health, diet, medication and many more. I suggest you to eat healthy food that contains loads of fiber, whole grains, wheat, soy products and green leafy veggies. Also ,drink plenty of water this will also help you to smell fresh and sweet. Use an antibacterial soap or deodorant soap while bathing. Underarms tend to collect more sweat so removing the hair from that area can help prevent sweat rings. Talcum powder helps to absorb the sweat and gives a feeling of freshness.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.