Baggy Dark Under & Around Eyes/Rashes on Face

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hello everyone.

About 8 months ago, I started dealing with my first occurrences of allergic reactions.  It's a very long story but to sum it up the best way I can, it's mainly been ezcema (eczema).  I have gone to see a allergist and they did tests on what I'm allergic to from inhalants to foods.  I have been on prednisone numerous of times but currently I seem to have everything under control except for some leftover things.  Daily I take Claritin (now switched to Claritin from Zyrtec) and Zantac (recommended by my doctor) and I also started using a humidifier which has helped to some degree with breathing, less sneezing etc.  I have been on and off a allergy gluten free diet which has helped very minimally.  I have also been using daily Aveeno's Eczema Therapy cream to keep my eczema outbreaks and itching on my arms, face, and other areas at bay and it works very well.

The two main things I have is: 1. Increased puffiness or bagginess under and around my eyes with it being more dark.  I use the Aveeno cream to alleviate the itching and it has helped.  2. Two rashes spots on my face (side of forehead, and side of my right eye.) that don't itch anymore but have just been leftover from the past months.  

Currently I just found some hydrocortisone spray to use on the rashes on my face for the first time so I don't know whether or not it will get rid of the rashes.  

I'm just wondering how should I treat the increased puffiness around and under my eyes because I haven't done anything or know of anything to do to treat it.  I haven't had it this bad at any point in my life.  What can I use or do to get rid of the rashes on my face?  Will the hydrocortisone spray work?

Thanks,
Daniel