Balanitis and glans(glands) problem

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Balanitis and glans(glands) problem

2805303?1208730042
Hi, i'm 17 years old and I got the diagnos Balanitis about 9 months ago. I received a Dermovate cream from the doctor and used it once a day on my glans (glands), which was mostly white and was stuck to my foreskin (not phimosis, it was attached). After 3 months nothing had improved so the doctor suggested circumcision, which I approved on.

After the surgery the scar seemed to heal well and it was fine. But now, a few months later, the glans (glands) still has the same weird white color. But thats not the major problem... When I have an erection now, the glans (glands) puts a great pressure on the urethra which makes it difficult to ejaculate. This is nothing i had problems with before. Sometimes most of the sperm get stuck inside the urine tube, and a few times it has happened that it just came out when the erection had gone away.
Let me explain how it looks like. Without erection (left illustration on the picture I draw) the glans (glands) looks fine (except for the color) but with an erection (the right one) the right side doesnt match the left side. Its like the red-marked part doesnt grow and put the pressure on the urethra instead of expanding the glans (glands) outwards.
I know this is a quite unusual problem since I've been searching about it a lot, and it must be really hard to answer. But one wonder I have is if I somehow can stretch out the glans (glands) so it takes a regular form, or is there another sollution to this problem? And about the color, what to do about it? Should I ask a doctor in my area?

Thank you!
ust soak your penis in warm water for 15 minutes 3 times a day. let it air dry. also use clotrimazole cream . do not use harsh soaps. keep penis area clean and dry to prevent infection.
I have had a problem with the bottom part of my head of penis its red and itchy I am cercumsized and its only afected my head of penis I'm freaking out idk wat the hell it is please help me!