Balanitis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Balanitis

I hope someone can help.

The story is that i had unprotected encounter in march and after someday's i saw my penis foreskin puffed up , i mean when we pull the foreskin the area was swollen & it was covered with white stuff , and when i removed it i saw some tiny dots of blood appeared, i thought it was nothing to worry about but

it went away and & i did not gave much attention to because i was more worried about Hiv & STD's which all came back -ve .

So after 1.5 months after the encounter it was bit shiny with pin head sized raised dots on my penis head, it was also sticky & when erect it used to look very red & the dots used to be more noticeable..

I did the vinegar test and i made a conclusion that it was not HPV , also the dots used to appear sometimes & sometimes they were not noticeable..

But the problem is i have used antifungal creams i have taken antibacterial meds but still my penis looks bad with sticky discharge under foreskin which also makes my penis head shiny & sticky , it seems like if it is wax it does not go away with water ,

Can anyone tell me what it could be ?? If it is balanitis then why it is not going , i keep proper hygiene , i have also tested for sugar control ....

Tags: balanitis, penis, sticky, Shiny skin, skin colored dots
Any suggestions ??
Should i try using honey ??
Try going to Urologolist, don't play doctor.
I have been to 3 dermatologist , and they say its nothing to worry about and just give me prescription of some creams ..
And the problem is i know it is not the same, as it used to be..
The dermatologist says its absolutely normal but i know it is not..! i am so frustrated because of this..
anyone ??
i think i am the only one dealing with this awful condition ..
Hi, are you still monitoring this? I have white peeling bits of skin on the foreskin, slight redness on the foreskin where it touches the glans (glands), and I also have that stickiness to the skin that wasn't usually there, a bit like wax when water runs off it. The doctor at the GUM clinic said I was overwashing myself with too much soap, and that it was my body trying to re-secrete natural oils and regain the natural balance. She says to just wash gently with water and it will get better. No luck so far (4 days), have you managed to clear your condition?