Balantis...
Can penile balantis also cause some peeling of the skin and or/swelling of the urethra and making the glans penis look rough and shiny and scaly??

Without examination  I cannot confirm a diagnosis but these symptoms can be due to balanitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

Hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Hi, recently I had unprotected sex with my partner, I also had unprotected and a few days later with her and the day after tht I noticed itching, slightly sore and a kind of bumpy rash on my bellend. It was the first time we used durex lubricant, I've been reading about it and some are saying balantis or Herpes? Really worried plz help