Belly button problems and other skin problem.
Have two problems first one is my belly button. It gets extremely itchy, then I notice it is all red and irritated, there may be a yellowish dried small amount of drainage in it and the odor if a put a finger in it and smell is like soured milk. Could this be a yeast infection? I notice I get this every winter. Help! What do I use OTC to get it better?

Next problem - I got a itchy small reddish looking spots, sort of like pimples between my breasts. I notice that my bra irritates it also. What is this and again what do I use? Thanks
Shell:

The navel may indeed be yeats.  Try 1% clotrimazole (OTC) and see if that helps.  If not, try 1% hydrocortisone (also OTC).  If both fail try a doc.

As for the chest pimles, sounds like sweat retention.  Powder should do ot (any brand.)

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, navel discharge was started.
A related discussion, Why do I have a strange pain in my belly button was started.
A related discussion, belly was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Dermatologists in your area?