Big itchy bumps on hip bones? Please help..
A while ago over the summer, I got what seemed like a large mosquito bite on my hip bone. It was itchy and roughly the size of a dime. It's the same color as my skin and when I itch it a lot it develops a red, dried blood-like center. The "dried blood" is underneath the skin but is still visible. Once there was a scab on one and pus was leaking out a few drops and then it went away when the scab was removed. If anybody has an idea of what this is comments are highly appreciated. I'm only sixteen I really don't wanna go to the doctor over this
One of the possibilities for such sores is of boils. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Treatment includes antibiotics and do not touch or pick them up. You can however apply topical antibiotic creams like Neosporin or Bcatroban.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.