Dermatology Community
Bikini Line Lumps & Bumps
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bikini Line Lumps & Bumps

9811931?1388855697
i have these bumps along my bikini line it looks like cystic acne i dont know what it is . after i shaved it popped up i would say 3 days after. I dont think i have herpes and ive never had this problem until now . i can add pictures if needed they kinda look like rashes but not rashes there bumps definatly they burn to the touch and EXTREMELY ITCHY can't function in pants and i havent shaved anymore after the 2 times i shaved once then 3 days after reshaved stubble .
Hi there,
These seem to be bumps due to bikini shaving. If these bumps do not seem to be infected you can treat the condition at home .Try massaging the pubic area with a warm washcloth. The circular motions can help release the ingrown hair from the follicle. Inflammation can be decreased with the use of hydrocortisone cream applied 2 times a day for 2-3 days. If the symptoms are severe and persistent seek the opinion of a dermatologist. Treatment will be specific based on the cause. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank