Biopsy Results
I recently had a biopsy performed and this was the result on my lab:

"Vacuolar Interface Dermatitis. The histological differential diagnosis includes a connective tissue disorder such as subacute or SLE or dermatomyositis. The histologic features of lupus profundus are not present. The differential diagnosis can be expanded to include lichen striatus in view of clinical history of linearly arranged papules. Clinical and/or serologic correlation is recommended. Sections show vascular alteration and necrotic keratinocytes along the dermal-epidermal junction and superficial predominantly lymphocytic infiltrates. Sections demonstrate subtle mucin deposition within the dermis."

I am currently being watched by a rheumatologist for the possibility of Lupus or Behçet's...could this help in the diagnosis either way?

Is there a simple English explanation for the biopsy findings?
well Vacuolar Interface Dermatitis  a dermatitis where degenerative changes occur at the dermal–epidermal junction, with lymphophatic inflammation at the epidermis and dermis. to start off.  It seam they found symtoms of subacute or SLE or dermatomyositis but lupus symptoms are not seen and seams they found some inflamation.

This biopsy report has ruled out lupus, but other conditions like SLE, dermatomysoitis and lichen striatus need to be ruled out. You can also get your ANA levels checked and discuss these possibilities with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.