Birthmark or fungus? Wart or injury? What can I do?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I'm a 16 year old male and I am concerned about several things going on with my "special" area.  I used to live an unhealthy lifestyle.  Not bathing for weeks and not cleaning properly.  This was from age 10-13, or somewhere around there.  For sure, I've picked up on my mistakes ever since I turned 15.  Anyways, ever since I was twelve, as far as I can remember, I've had these sort of dark brown colored pieces on the shaft of my penis.  They never hurt, they never itch.  They don't cover most of my penis, only parts of it.  The front of it, and a little from the back of it (kind of like a stain from a spill).  My skin is light brown, by the way and the stain like things are darker brown.  Two months ago, I also noticed darker skin from the area that is between both of my legs and testicles, on both of them (the area between them).  Again, it doesn't hurt nor itch, it's just there.  Another thing, at age 15 I had unprotected sexual contact with a girl of the same age.  This was last summer, from this post.  About four or more months later, I noticed a small little raised "pimple" like figure coming from the lower part of my shaft.  Not all the way where my pubic hair is, a little more raised, but still in the lower part of the penis.  I never noticed it before, due to the pubic hair, and when I first did, I popped it thinking that it was a pimple.  It bled a bit, but I don't remember any puss coming out from it.  It grew back, round and a little raised like before.  This time its dark, not sure if gray, but it does have a small little dot in the middle of it.  It's not cauliflower like, it's just like a pimple.  It doesn't hurt or itch, nor does it hurt when I press it down.  On the itching part, it has itched before, but a little under it, or maybe on it.  Not sure on that, but if it did ever itch it was for a little while and it didn't happen again until a long time.  If it helps towards the diagnosis, I tried on a condom once, prior to the night with the girl, it fit tight and it was the kind that had spermicide.  I may have forgotten to mention, but ever since I was little, I've been through some really hot weathers.  If it was sweaty down there, I probably wouldn't bother with it much.  In addition, I have been kicked there, in my genitals and shaft, before, hard.  Hope that helps, but I'm not done unfortunately.  The next issue is on the tip of my penis.  Not sure what exactly it's called, but the place near the hole from where I urinate, yeah, there's an issue there too.  The area near the whole turned red and the lower right side of it seems a little raised.  Right next to it, there are two little raised dots, they are the same color of my skin and this raised sort of line.  After I had sex, I've felt as if the tip of my penis has been more outside of the foreskin.  Whenever I get an erection, it usually rubs against my underwear which makes the right side of the head of the penis dry.  This happens a lot, which has even caught me in a situation I dislike.  Sometimes, when my underwear gets a hold of the tip of my penis, it opens the hole a little and it can sometimes rub against the culprit, the underwear.  One time, while I was urinating, I had an erection and it touch a bit of porcelain from the inside of a public toilet, before I flushed.  It wasn't nice, but it didn't seem dirty.  If that adds to a reason behind this then I must say it, as embarrassing as it may be.  It used to be dark, the right side of the tip of my penis, but I started washing there more often.  I do this by pulling the foreskin back and letting water flow for a bit on it, gently of course.  I will mention that I have tried cleaning there before with soap, this made my penis hurt after a while after I had gotten out of the shower.  Ever since I stopped using soap, it stopped hurting like that.  I don't have any sorts of discharges, whether it be yellow or white, none.  I only get a clear substance when my penis rubs too much against my underpants.  When I urinate there is no pain.  One last thing to cover and hopefully am able to correct.  A day before the last day of school, I suddenly felt tickling and then stings coming from my pubic area.  It got pretty intense at first that I decided to go to the restroom and check what was going on.  I looked and I didn't see anything.  I put my trousers back on and went back to class.  A bit later, I felt it again, but not as intensely.  I went back to the restroom, took off my underwear and went commando for the day.  I didn't feel the stings again that day.  I suspected pubic lies and tried a shampoo.  I put it on only once, combed it with the special comb after it, but even then I wouldn't get anything out from it.  I noticed that if I placed the hair properly in a way that it wouldn't be caught withing my pants and thus pulled or plucked I wouldn't feel that horrible feeling I had that day before the last day of school.  I'm curious as to what that is too.  I don't have it unless I have pants on, being that I don't comb (you could say) there.  I know it sounds like a mess and I sure am worried over it.  I've been wanting to see a dermatologist, but have been really busy.  I'm also worried over the other person.  If I did have something, what can I do to help her?  I'm not sexually active, nor is she, nor was she with any other person before me, same goes for me.  What's wrong with me?  I hope you can help.    

First of all,the dark spots on the penis that you have mentioned are Fordyce spots. They are small, painless,pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

The bump that you have had sounds like folliculitis,sweat dermatitis or heat rash.The symptoms on the urethra can be due to contact dermatitis,friction rub with clothes or balanitis.

Pls don’t use any cosmetics on the penis,instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin.Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.