Bite looking marks on penis, scrotum, and legs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have been having itchy "bite" spots on my penis, penis head, scrotum, the surrounding leg and bladder area, on my buttocks, a few on my legs, frontal waist line area, and occasionally one or two on my body; all about the size of a tiny mole that have a clear or white raised center on them. I haven't had any sexual contact for about a year now. I do shave my pubic hair, but haven't had any sort of itching problem until recently. The itching has been going on for about a month now. I thought it was fleas, but that was ruled out because I don't have multiple bites on my legs. And I don't think it's bed bugs because I have repeatedly washed my bedding in warm water, and dried it at a high temperature. At last count, I found 40+ marks on myself, and would love an explanation as to what it is. If I can't get a plain answer, I'll go see a doctor.

As for now, I bought some Cortozone 10, and Sleep MD to help me sleep for once, and not want to itch so much.

Someone please help!

-David
From the symptoms the possibilities of folliculitis and molluscum contagiosum need to be ruled out. It presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug. In adults, molluscum infections are often sexually transmitted and can transmit from one site to other skin sites by aoutoinocultaion.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.