Dermatology Community
Bite looking marks on penis, scrotum, and legs
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bite looking marks on penis, scrotum, and legs

I have been having itchy "bite" spots on my penis, penis head, scrotum, the surrounding leg and bladder area, on my buttocks, a few on my legs, frontal waist line area, and occasionally one or two on my body; all about the size of a tiny mole that have a clear or white raised center on them. I haven't had any sexual contact for about a year now. I do shave my pubic hair, but haven't had any sort of itching problem until recently. The itching has been going on for about a month now. I thought it was fleas, but that was ruled out because I don't have multiple bites on my legs. And I don't think it's bed bugs because I have repeatedly washed my bedding in warm water, and dried it at a high temperature. At last count, I found 40+ marks on myself, and would love an explanation as to what it is. If I can't get a plain answer, I'll go see a doctor.

As for now, I bought some Cortozone 10, and Sleep MD to help me sleep for once, and not want to itch so much.

Someone please help!

-David