Black Splinter things on penis
Hi, my 6 year old son has had several black spots on his penis right around his circumcision spot. A few months ago he had 3 of them at the same time. They look like black splinters and we used tweezers to pull them out it left tiny little holes. Then just this morning he noticed another one forming in the same spot. Can you tell me what these are or should I take him to the dr.
Thank you  
It is difficult for me to confirm anything without a clinical examination. Based on the information shared by you it is possible that these may be comedones or a fungal infection. Fungal infections usually cause black spots however; there will also be associated redness, scaling and itchiness. It is best to get them seen by a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed. I sincerely hope you find this information useful. Do keep us posted.
Best of luck and best regards!