Dermatology Community
Black Spot on Big Toe
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Black Spot on Big Toe

Just recently I had a 1/2 inch diameter black spot to come on the end of my big toe.  There is no pain, no raised area, just black.  First I thought it may be black dye from the inside of my shoe, but I used acetone to see if it would come off and it didn't.  It's been there two weeks now and it still hasn't come off.  I would never know it was there if I didn't look.  What's the answer?  Don't look?  Not really it must have been caused by something.  It's never happened before.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It's going on a little over 2 weeks now, and that black spot is still there.  No change in it whatsoever.
It has got to be caused by something in my body, but what?
Blank
Did you manage to find out what it was as I have a black spot on my big not as large as the on you had (mine is about 1cm x1cm) no pain, no swelling just like yours.
Want to know what it is but hate going to the doctors, especially for something that I wouldn't know was there if my friend hadnt spotted it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...