Black Spots
How do i get rid of black spots on the back of my head and what is causing them? they are brownish black spots.
If the spots are not accompanied by any itching, pain, discharge, redness or swelling then there is nothing to be worried about. This may be simple hyperpigmentation skin. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your response.Is there any skin cremes that i can use to make this go away?