Black Stone on penis head.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Black Stone on penis head.

I have black spot on the penis head. The reason why i say it is a stone is because i was one day able to take it of my skin and it was hard as rock. the size is of smaller then 1/8 sunflower seed. they are pain less.

I am Male at coming age of 14 -16
I have not had any blood transfer in or out.

Sex life & Growth of stones
there stone don't come off unless they want to. also i notice that as i have started to grow "sexually" masturbating these stone are starting to grow more. much much small piece. as long as i can rember i only had 1 till i started "sexually" masturbating. No one was involved sexually but the classic women miss right and left.Virgin

Since i can remember it was always one stone. i thought it was normal. till later been to health class.

But now there is 3 stone very small. and i am tempted to remove it like i did for the first one. and they do not seem to come off unless more have grown note 1st did not come off till sign of 2 were there.

(PS i have 2 bumps like mid of my head and base sign of some thing injected at young age. it runs with my vain as when i get hard i am able to see it lay over it.(not on the head on the truck of the tree))
The symptoms that you have described sound like that of a sebaceous cyst. It is filled with a soft, whitish brown material that sometimes oozes out onto the skin's surface. This material is called sebum. Treatment includes small surgical opening into the skin and removing the sac (excision biopsy). But recurrence is quite common. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thx a lot man. i was freaking out. i did not know how to take this up with my parents but will have to have this done as early as possible. thx a lot