Black Warts
I am trying to see if there is anything inliterature that comes close to what i have. I have had a black raised wart on the left side at the base pf the shaft. about 0.5 inches oval. It started about 20 years ago got to the size it is now in a year or so and remained the same.
Just recently I noticed another wart, not raised. Oval in shape about 0.375". More or less like a ring.
Wondering what tests to have done.  And to figure what to do about it.
Cant get proper erection.

This discussion is related to Black Spot on Penis?.

Your doctor can help you clear an outbreak of warts with medications or surgical treatments. The underlying virus is never completely eliminated, however, and genital warts may reappear even after treatment.

Genital warts may disappear without treatment, but sometimes eventually develop a fleshy, small raised growth. There is no way to predict whether they will grow or disappear.

Depending on the size and location of the wart, and other factors, a doctor will offer one of several ways to treat them.

* Imiquimod (Aldara) a topical immune response cream, applied to the affected area
    * A 20% podophyllin anti-mitotic solution, applied to the affected area and later washed off
    * A 0.5% podofilox solution, applied to the affected area but not to be washed off
    * A 5% 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) cream
    * Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)
    * Pulsed dye laser
    * Liquid nitrogen cryosurgery
    * Electric or laser cauterization

HPV can spread through skin-to-skin contact with any infected part of the body — but using a condom every time you have sex can significantly reduce your risk of contracting HPV.

If warts are visible on your genital area or your partner's, avoid sexual contact until the warts are treated.

It is best to be cautious and you should seek medical advise at the earliest.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.