Black bump in pubic area

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Black bump in pubic area

hi, i have a couple of dark, raised bumps like mole in my pubic area. they are painless, no discharge and not itchy. they're not exactly under pubic hair root and not scaly. they are slightly hard, round. i also have some red bumps mixed in, oblong shaped and are not painful without discharge.  I don't know how long it has been there since it is covered by hair. Any help would be appreciated.
From the symptoms the possibility of angiokeratoma needs to be ruled out. It is a small dark red to purple raised spot which can be found on the genitalia and is composed of surface blood vessels (dilated capillaries).They are harmless surface vascular lesions that can usually be left alone.

The other possibility is of seborrheic keratosis which a benign skin growth and resembles a wart.
I would recommend a dermatologist’s consultation for this to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.