Black bumps on thighs and buttocks
These black bumps appears to be ingrown hair or black heads...they are especially number on the side to back of my thigh. My buttock appears very dark and with a thick cluster of these bumps. I have isolated one of these bump with a needle to see what was inside...It was a black hard type material...I do not recall if I noted a hair...How do I rid myself of these bumps to enjoy a more softer and smoother thigh and buttock areas?
These can be due to ingrown hair or blackheads. Blackhead is a blackish bump on the skin and is a type of acne vulgaris. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads. If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 minutes of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then please consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.