Black dots in right ear

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Black dots in right ear

6596565?1296366165
I have for the past year had these black dots (see picture) in my ear. I have eczema of my inner ear canal in both ears (i do not apply any lotions), and I am regularly 'yelled' at by my ENT to stop cleaning my ears daily with cotton buds.

These black dots only appear in my right ear, they have not gotten any worse, I have tried scratching at them and they will look white as some do in the image.

Anyone have an idea of what they are? or how I can treat/remove them?

Thank you in advance!
bump
These black dots can be due to seborrheic keratosis, viral warts or some benign skin growths. Seborrheic keratosis is a benign skin growth and the cause is exactly not known but sunlight and hereditary predisposition have been proposed. To confirm the diagnosis, you need to get a biopsy skin done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.