Black mark on my back
How I get rid of the black marc in my back. The problem is tha it became as a no,al spot but after
get dry change to black color and letme some black cilcun in my back. Itry to use somo staf from the shop but nathing help, in tv I saw a  publicity or abetisimen to a exfoliat sheet but I culdn not get the name. I hop tha there is some thing that could help me
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough,but it can be due to hyperpigmentation of the skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin.

Treatment involves hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Pls discuss these options with your dermatologist before using them.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

i hope some one can help me too i have the same thing juan does but i have it on my chest and too and women that is not good i dont feel good about my self how can i and i do love my self i just want help too look normal help me plz im only 16