Black marks on my inner thighs
I have some of that to but they are going away now. I have another problem i have dark black marks on my inner thighs i dont know what to do. I am only 16 and i cant have this on my body. I think i have black marks because im overwieght i weigh 320 pounds i know maybe thats what is causing my thighs to be black but i wish they can fade away but how!? plz help me

This discussion is related to bumps on my thighs that turn black.

I do understand your concern. You have mentioned your current weight and this sounds definitely contributory to your current concern. When the skin of the thighs rub together, the friction constantly irritates the skin. The skin may become inflamed and the inflammation may lead to a post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This causes the dark discoloration.

Losing weight will help eliminate your problems. Increased weight may cause hormonal imbalance and there is an association between weight and skin pigmentation. The hormonal imbalance which may also be associated with increase in weight may further contribute to the skin problem.

so the only way they can go away is if i loose weight.?