Black ring around penis
I think i was born with a black mark/ ring around my penis, however its not like any other ring, its thicker in size. Its seems like normal skin however i want to get it removed. When i touch it, it feels like im touching saggy old skin. Anyhow, i want to remove it, any suggestions how? or why i was born like this?
For such hyperpigmented skin, laser treatment using Nd YAG laser is one of the good treatments that can be done. You need to consult a dermatologist and discuss this option with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.