Black spot with white moles

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Black spot with white moles

I have a black spot on my back about 5mm wide. It has been with me for as long as i can remember however, I have recently noticed that I have developed 4 white pin ***** like dots in it. The edges seem regular, it is not raised and then rest of the colour is even. It is not sore or itching. I recently has a seboherric keratosis removed on my leg as I thought it was a changing mole but it was not, hence me saying black spot not black mole. Should I go get it cut out or wait and see?
I think that you should get it evaluated from a dermatologist. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful. Biopsy skin may be needed to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.