Aa
A
A
Close
Blackhead bumps around anus
Ok, First lemme start off by saying by butt usually sweats alot. Everyone once in a blue moon but anus will start itching, typically i scratch it and after washing really good it goes away after a day. Well yesterday i got a wild hair and decided to take a look at what the heck was making my arse itch. Using a mirror i was able to see some blackhead like bumps around my anus. I popped a couple of them and they just appeared to big big blackheads. They were very liquidy - I would compare them to a blackhead type substance. Shortly after i popped them the itchyness went away. The very next day i checked to see what was up - and no redness or ichyness was noticed.

Have any idea what i may be dealing with?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I meant to say "They werent liquidy"
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
5629066 tn?1371244494
I live out in a wooded area and found a tick on my back. So, I decided to do a thorough check all over my body with a mirror because I am by myself.When I looked around my anus, I noticed the same kind of thing. I sqeezed as well, and a blackhead type substance came out. I can't seem to find any answers online reguarding what this could have come from, or be a symptom of. Please! If you get any real answers email me at ***@****  I am sort of freaked out about it, and if it's nothing to be concernded with cool, but if it's something that could be something serious...I need to know. I rarely see a physician due to a lack of finances and insurance...but if I must...I must.  I am so glad that there's Someone out there who has the same thing...it's somehow comforting to me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources