Blackhead cleanser caused dark circles under my eyes?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I used a blackhead cleanser under my eyes and now it looks to have caused dark bags ,has this ever happened to anyone before and will the dark circles disappear?
Dark circles under the eyes are temporary and caused due to insomnia, smoking, a family history of dark circles, deficiency of vit K in diet, allergies like sinusitis and eczema, and adrenal gland disorders.

Take rest adequately and eat healthy nutritious food containing lots of green vegetables. Try to avoid caffeine, because it promotes water retention and leads to the dryness of the eye.You should also apply almond oil or skin creams containing vit C or K,alpha hydroxyl acids and kinetin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.