Blackheads and clogged pores
On most of my face, especially the cheeks and nose area, the pores are enlarged and clogged with sebum or have blackheads.  For example on my nose I can squeeze any pore and a sebum plug will come out.

It's wierd because my skin seems kinda dry most of the time especially after I shower.  

Is there any way I can unclog my pores or softed up the sebum or keep the pores from clogging in the first place?

I read that your pores are supposed to secrete oil that should flow out of the pores, not stay in them and cause clogs.  Why is this happening and what can I do to loosen up these clogs and keep the sebum flowing freely and not clogging up?
you have combination skin, which is both oily and dry. Do not squeeze blackheads or spots as this can spread the infection and cause scarring. A qualified beautician can use an extraction method but do not try this at home. Estee lauder make a good range for combination skin: a foaming cleanser which gives a real 'soap and water clean feeling' and an astringent toner which will tighten up the pores. If shop bought remedies do not help see your doctor for a prescription product which can control the oil like Duac gel or Differin. Loiloi x