Blackheads that just wont go away and turn into white/red painful pimpl...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Blackheads that just wont go away and turn into white/red painful pimples

I have these blackheads on my face and forehead that wont go away with any face wash. I have been using Clearacell ultra face wash but the blackheads stay there. They end up turning into these white/red painful pimples that get huge and then more and more blackheads just appear whether on the same spot or on a different spot. How do i get rid of them? I also get these itchy pimples on the rest of my body once in a while...they get very big, are these related? is there anyone else with thise same problem?
Blackhead is a yellowish or blackish bump or plug on the skin and is a type of acne vulgaris. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then please consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi Docter

Thank you so much for your kindness and concern. I have been in a very bad shape as for as my skin health is concerned. I feel as though i have a type of virus maybe as i also have other areas of concern.

1. I have a huge amount of moles and small blood red 'bag' like moles, if i could call it that on my upper body.
2. I've been to a GP regarding white spots/patch on my lower back, and the doc had told me it is a type of fungus. The only thing is i have it all over if i look closely around my chest area.
3. On my left shoulder (front side) there is a sort of dry patch that when i scratch it, it turns red. The patch stretches and fades out over my chest (not my whole chest though)
4. I've been getting these red itchy spots on my penis head under the skin and they tend to come and go. Doctor had recommended a re-private cream but doesn't seem to be working. However, they have NOT disappeared for a while now.
5. Every once in a while (as mentioned above) i would get these itchy pimples that looks like they are swollen in a way, they get huge and pops up anywhere on my body. This has been happening since i was 12yrs of age.
6.These blackhead pimples, after turning red and getting white they seem to grow on and get very hard so it kinda looks like a boil.
7. I also recently got a boil on my waist line (groin area) and it definitely looks as though there are 4 holes in one (4boils on one spot) it is extremely painful but i am treating it with a retracting cream and pushing out the dirt using hot water and a cloth.

Doctor i am very worried about all these points and by seeing a GP every now and then for a separate problem i don't think they can see that these could be related as most GP's just tell me there is nothing to worry about. I will be seeing a dermatologist at month end but i would like to know your opinion as to what is happening to me.

Thank you in advanced