Bleeding mole

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bleeding mole

Okay so I searched online how to remove a beauty mark/mole and I tried putting white chalk on it everyday so it would fade or go away like they said but instead it got swollen and the skin around it got irritated and now it's more noticeable than before! I cry over this all the time! My mole started bleeding after I put on a face mask and i don't know what to do or how to get it back to its normal state please help should I Just let it heal is there something I can put on it and will it ever go back to the way it use to be please help!
The mole has got irritated and hence has started bleeding. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.