Blister in Between Big Toe and Second Toe?
Hello.

Recently I have a small, itchy blister on the inside of my second toe (between the big and second toe), as well as a larger "blister" directly in the crease between those two toes.  This blister is not itchy or painful in any way.

Both blister have also cleared up/dried out by themselves in due time.

None of my other toes are affected and this is the second time that this has happened in the last few months.  To me recollection, nothing like this has ever happened before.

Does anyone have a clue as to what this?

Are there no other associated dryness or redness in other parts of the body?

Do you have any known allergies?

One differential for this is a fungal infection called  tinea pedis. The lesions ( allow me to call them lesions) of tinea pedis are usually found in between the digits of the lower extremities.The skin becomes soft and a bit macerated.That is, you may easily slough them off.The lesions are also itchy.

I advise that you seek consult wth your physician so this may be assessed and you may be prescribed the right medications.

Avoid wearing wet socks and change socks as often as possible during the day.Wear shoes that are of light material.Avoid shoes that are too tight.Dry your feet prior to wearing stockings ,socks and shoes.Fungi favor areas that are wet and damp as this hastens their growth.

Hello.

No there is no other redness, dryness or itching anywhere else on my body and definitely none in between my other toes on either foot.

The "lesion" as you call it, in between my toes is neither itchy or painful, but as you described above the skin did become soft.  It was as if I had gotten a bad burn on my hand, the area then blistered, and the blister then ruptured leaving behind, soft, white skin on top of skin that is new and healed beneath.

I wouldn't say that the skin was easy to slough off, though it did dry out and eventually fall off leaving behind an area of peeling skin.

Even now that it's healed there is no associated itching.

I will go to my doctor as soon and if it re-occurs since there is nothing there right.

Thank you for your advice.

Anyone else have any ideas for me?