Blister on thumb
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right community for my question, but I just have a minor thing going on here.... I was raking my yard and must have been really going at it because I have a small blister on my thumb from the rake. The thing that worries me is the blister had already popped, or the top layer of skin was gone and my hand was literally covered in dirt and so was the blister. So now I'm left with sorta raw skin that looks black from the dirt and it WILL NOT come off. I cleaned it with peroxide VERY, VERY well and covered it with neosporin and a bandaid while I was at work. Took it off when I got home and cleaned it with more peroxide. Dirt is still there and still looks black-ish. I hope I'm not left with a permanent black spot on my thumb :(  Please help!
You are doing the right thing by cleaning it with peroxide and then applying Neosporin. Keep on applying the same. If there is any pain or fever then you may need oral antibiotics as well. After healing the blister may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring. But Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.