Blister rash?
I noticed a couple of days ago I developed a small oval shaped blister rash on my right side of my back. It is a cluster of tiny blisters, but the odd part about it is that they are all evenly spaced/placed, like a pattern. It does not itch, but hurts when touched (like a bruise). It is still a rather small area that is affected, but it seems to be growing and that concerns me. I am 16 years old and have never had anything like this occur before, I will visit a doctor but would like to know what this may be. Help me?

From the symptoms it sounds like shingles. Shingles occurs in people who have had chickenpox and represents a reactivation of the dormant varicella-zoster virus. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

Treatment of shingles includes antiviral drugs, steroids, analgesics and anti viral eye drops.I would suggest a dermatologist’s evaluation.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

I have a blister like rash that has just appeared on the left side If my back. The blisters are quite large and when I had a hot shower, they stung so bad. I  am wondering if this is the same thing? Every day I seem to be getting more and more!! I am getting worried.... <:0