Blister

I woke up Saturday morning with burning sensation on both legs. I noticed 3 blisters that looks like water blisters but it felt like burn wounds. I also noticed the skin around the blister is red and burning like hell.

I had a similar blister a year ago on my left calf. Then I thought it was an insect bite and the surgeon treated it like one. It took couple of months to heal as there was a red hole in my leg when the blister came off. A year later I still have a scar so I am freaked out with the latest additions.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Such suddenly appearing blisters can be due to either bacterial infection like bullous staph infection or viral infections like shingles. The first sign of shingles is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist and get an examination done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for the assistance. I've went for a bullous pemphigoid and Porphyria cutanea tarda tests but both came back negative. I finally managed to get an appointment with a dermatologist this week. Will keep you posted