Blistering rash on elbows (not itchy)
My 4 year old has had small pimple like bumps on the back of her arms for about 1 1/2 years now. Diagnosed as KP (Keratosis pilaris).  In the past couple of days I have noticed more down her entire arms and now her elbows have large  blistery bumps (on both elbows).  She says it doesn't itch or hurt.  Any ideas?  She does have food allergies (egg, fish, and peanut).  She has tried no new foods this week.  She is also sensitive to scents.  We have not changed laundry soaps, bath wash, or shampoos.  Everything I can think of should be itchy.    
Hi and welcome, when it comes to childhood conditions it is really best to have the child see the doctor again to make sure what it is.
thanks for the response.  I am planning on calling next week to get her in to her doctor.. just trying to get an idea what it could be. :)