Blisters/Rash in palm of hands
Currently I am experiencing severe itching, clear-fluid filled blisters and red, dry, cracking places in the palm of my hand(s) and now my fingers.  What started as one small dry patch, has escallated into a full blown problem in the last month.  I have been to the dermatologist in the past for this same issue about one year ago.  I was told it was not posion oak or any type of infection, given cortizone creme and sent home.  In disgust, I didn't go back.  
Could someone please give me a suggestion...  it is driving me crazy and I'm a little bit worried.
Thank you, Kristi, 41, Chattanooga, TN

Since when have you noticed the blisters?

'Blisters are usually caused by injury to the skin from heat or from friction, which create a tear between the epidermis—the upper layer of the skin—and the layers beneath. When this happens, the surface of the skin remains intact, but is pushed outwards as serum seeps into the newly created space between the layers.

Short periods of intense rubbing can cause a blister, but any rubbing of the skin at all can cause a blister if it is continued for long enough. Blisters are most common on the hands and feet, as these extremities are susceptible while walking, running, or performing repetitive motions. Blisters form more easily on moist skin than on dry or soaked skin, and are more common in warm conditions.

Sometimes, the skin can blister when it comes into contact with a cosmetic, detergent, solvent or other chemical; this is known as contact dermatitis. Blisters can also develop as a result of an allergic reaction to an insect bite or sting.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blister

It would be best to consult a doctor if it does not resolve on its own in a few days. If a blister bursts, don't peel off the dead skin on top of the blister. Gently press the area to get rid of all the fluid inside, and then cover the blister and the area around it with a dry, sterile dressing to protect it from infection until it heals.

I suggest you go through the following link and let me know if you have any other doubts or need any other information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.