Blisters in/under nose?
Earlier this year, I experienced an outbreak of a few tiny blisters in/under one nostril. I had no idea what was going on but it was not very uncomfortable and didn't seem to be spreading so I kept the area clean and within about 10 days the area had crusted over and seemed to be healing. It has happened twice more since then, and I can't figure out any relationship between the occurrences. It is a very tiny area and very tiny blisters each time - just a few. The area is usually a little itchy/uncomfortable before the blisters appear and for a few days afterward. The first time I thought it might be poison ivy - that's what it looked and felt like (well, not as itchy as poison ivy.)

The symptoms and appearance don't seem to be matching up to any of the conditions I can read about online. Any idea what this is, and if it can be treated at home or should I go to the doctor? I just moved and don't have a primary care provider in this area yet, so I'm not sure I could get an appointment before it clears up on its own anyway. Thanks for any ideas.