Blisters on OUTSIDE of nose

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Blisters on OUTSIDE of nose

Off and on for several years now I have had problems with blisters. I have had cancer sores as long as I can remember and the occasional fever blister~but what I don't understand is what is appearing on the OUTSIDE of my nose. Each time it happens it occurs on different locations of my nose. Right now it is in the middle and as big as the print of my thumb. The area looks like a series of blisters that has spread across my nose...they are redish and irritated looking and they itch really badly at times-though I try to avoid touching them.
I have used abrevia and triple antibotic (antibiotic) and anti itch cream on them in the past...it seems to help some but they are still very humiliating and quite noticable. Upon first sight they appear to be a zit...but if you squeeze them they spread rapidly, what is this and what can I do for it?
Thanks!
Tags: irritable
I also have a picture of the area but I didn't see a place to post it.
It sounds like HSV1.  If you can, get this check out with a physician. They can prescribe medicine.  

wish for the best!
Thanks....I thought that may be the case...we are uninsured until Feb though...but if it gets any worse I will see a dr anyway!
Have a great day!