Blisters on belly
Three itching blisters appeared on my belly.
I did a photo the one of them.  they look like a sore cold.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33571598@N04/3125049256/sizes/l/
the other two are on a side a bit higher.
I guess it is not herpes, but what is it?
How to cure? Is there anything I can buy without prescription in the Netherlands?
How to cure, any recommendations?
Are the usual medicines against sore cold going to have any effect?

I have moved into the Netherlands several days ago, and still did not sort out all the formalities so I cannot go to doctor :( with it.

thank you in advance for reading this post!!
Please help !!
Extra info:
Male, 29y,
married (no sexual adventures my or my partner)
Had chickenpox 20years ago.
Recently under big stress: moved to another country,
Got new job.
No way I can see a doctor within next 3 weeks.

You are right in guessing that it can be herpes blisters.But I cannot ignore the possibility of hives also. Hives (medically known as urticaria) look like mild blisters and are itchy. and appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications.

Non-sedating antihistamines such as Cetirizine(zyrtec), Loratadine(Claritin)and Fexofenadine may be needed to get symptom relief. Sedating antihistamines such as Chlorphenamine(benadryl) or Hydroxyzine are used at night to get urticaria control. Short courses of oral cortisone or steroids are taken for short periods (one to three days) to settle more severe symptoms.
You may take Vitamin C along with the prescribed treatment and apply calamine lotion on the rash.If the blister start paining and crust and scab over,then herpes has to be ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted if you have any additional queries