Blisters on chin
Small water filled blisters keep popping up on my chin and under my nose.  They are about the size of the head of an eraser on a pencil and they easily break open into open sores/blisters.  I went to a clinic and they said it might be contact dermatitis and they prescribed me clotrimaderm + 1%HC pwdr.  It doesnt seem to be working and the water blisters keep popping up.  Any help?
It can be due to contact dermatitis or perioral dermatitis. It is a chronic papulopustular and eczematous facial dermatitis. Treatment consists of oral antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.

If the symptoms are not controlled by topical antibiotics, then oral antibiotics may be needed. For confirming the diagnosis, I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.