Blisters on hands and feet. Dry itchy patches over body
About two years ago i broke out in blisters on my hands and feet. Then what followed was dry itch patches all over my body which has left dark marks. I want to find out what these symptoms were and how i got it. I also would like to know how i can have clear skin again and no dark marks all over my body.
The symptoms are suggestive of dyshidrotic eczema or pompholyx. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.

Other treatment options include antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin, topical and oral steroids and plenty of emollients. But these are available by prescription. So I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.