Blisters on my 1 year old...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Blisters on my 1 year old...

7062085?1310529857
My Daughter just developed these blisters on her ankle.  Anyone know what it is?  She also has had a dark patch of skin on the same area since birth and our doctors told us it is was of no concern.  However now, with these blisters on it I am freaking out... Made an appt. with dermatologist but wanted to see if anyone knew what this was.  Thanks in advance :)
For such symptoms the possibility of granuloma annulare needs to be ruled out. It presents as a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. It presents as small, firm bumps (papules) over the backs of the forearms, hands, or feet. Treatment is necessary for cosmetic purposes and consists of steroids and intralesional steroid injections.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

A localized area of urticaria pigmentosa would be a possible differential diagnosis. Good prognosis  and nothing to worry. Fixed drug eruptions could present similarly. Do consult your dermatologist.