Blisters under skin?
I have noticed for several years, tiny little blisters that look like dots under the surface of my skin on my fingers, mostly my thumbs. Sometimes they flare up in the heat of summer but recently it flared up during the winter. It seems to dry up and my skin flakes off where the dots/blisters are located. They sometimes hurts or can be itchy. Along with it my thumb nail grows a bit wavy but isnt discolored. Is this some kind of fungus and should i be using a cream for it? Any suggestions would be great.
One possibility that can present with such symptoms is dyshidrotic eczema. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used and also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.