Blocked pores
I have been battling blocked pores all over my face, and since my pores are blocked my skin is very oily. It feels like I have literally thousands of them, mainly on my forehead. I have been to the dermatologist and have been on all sorts of vitamin A based products like tazorac, retina A. I have been on accutane but only took it for a month and then stopped because I didnt have enough money to continue. I've also used Rosula NS and other sodium sulfamide products. Nothing seems to work and everything makes my face look worse. Could you please give me some recomendations that I haven't yet tried.
Blocked pores is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads in the blocked pores.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.You can also steam your face but take care not to overdo it.

If the symptoms still persist then pls consult a dermatologist and discuss the option of chemical peeling,microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing with him.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.