Blood Blister?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Blood Blister?

10131811?1395639391
What is this it first looked like a wart but changed over time and how can i get rid of it?

It can be a blood blister. It is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. Apply cold compresses,soak the blister in Epsom salt and take care to avoid its rupture. If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.

If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.