Dermatology Expert Forum
Blood Blister in Labia Magora
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood Blister in Labia Magora

Last night I noticed a slight irritation in my Labia just inside the outer fold. I have felt this place for a while now and thought It was a skin tag. I shave in that area and have nicked it before. However, last night I looked at it and it is a beebee size blood blister looking spot. The best way to describe it is it feels like a beebee just under the skin. Kind of firm (not mushy soft) It is dark colored and perfectly round kind of like a beebee size blood blister but it won't bust. It does not look to have a head or anything. Just round and dark in color. It scared me to death. It has not grown recently because I have felt it for a while now. But I have never noticed up close till last night. I am worried and I can't see a doctor until after the holiday this week coming.Please tell me this is not a cancer. I am fair skinned, but have been perfectly healthy my whole life (43 yrs old)
Related Discussions
242489_tn?1210500813
I think this is a cyst, which is common in this area.  I don't think it has anything to do with cancer.  I suggest you leave it alone until you can see a doctor and get the reassurance you need to be able to ignore it.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
3 Comments
Blank
Yes,i have had the same thing but the blister was soft and i was able to burst it. I don't know what it is though
Blank
*sighs*
It sounds so much like this... that it puts my mind at ease on what it is. All though I do know that I should see my doctor on this. But it's nice to know I won't die of this tommorrow.
Blank
A related discussion, cyst or bite on labia majora was started.
Blank
A related discussion, Blood Blister on Labia Major was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker