Blood Blister on my NOSE !!!!!
About a year ago I had this small pimple appear on the tip of my nose. I popped it thinking nothing of it and now I have this blood spot where I broke the blood vessels. If I go to a dermatologist and ask them to remove it, will they ? If anything, is there any treatment or creams that will help this go away ? I thought if i gave it some time it would eventually disappear. i cant even put makeup on and cover it up. PLEASE HELP!!!!
It is very rare for a blood blister to leave a scar. Microdermabrasion and laser treatment are the two main treatment options. Please discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.