Blood blister on penis??
Hello recently in the last three weeks after intercourse I noticed an area of my penis that has what appears to be a blood blister it does not hurt but nor does it appear to be improving I don't know what to think about it please help!!
Blood blister is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. Apply cold compresses, soak the blister in Epsom salt and try to avoid its rupture. If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.

If the symptoms persist then the possibilities of hematoma and angiokeratoma have to be ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.