Blood blister under eye
I am almost positive that I have a blood blister on my face under my eye. I have looked all over the internet for ways to get rid of it, but I couldn't find anything out about them on your face. I don't know what caused it either. How can I get rid of it?
It may be a cherry angioma rather than a blood blister on the face. If they are to be removed for cosmetic reasons, electrosurgery and cryosurgery can be used. More recently pulsed dye laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment are also used.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thanks for the input I will be going to the doctor..