Blood vessel bursted on the skin around the eye area.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My 3 y.o daughter has bursted blood vessel on the skin around her eye area due to some minor trauma against a subject, it looks like it's not going away, but instead getting a tiny bit biggest. could that be because she is growing and skin is growing and stretching  ? What's the best treatment? If you use laser can you really use it on the skin around the eye? Is it safe? Is laser really effective?

Also she got a black head on her nose.. It has been there for maybe 4-5 months, I can't exfoliate it and it's not coming out. Do I just leave it alone? I'm afraid that her pore is getting bigger cause black head is there for a while now, and that longer that black head is in it will stretch that pore and even after that pore gets clean eventually that the pore will not shrink to its normal size. Any suggestions what to do? I really want her skin to get clear!

This discussion is related to broken capillaries on my toddler's face.
Tags: Bursed blood vessel black head, blood vessels, blackhead, eye area, treatment
Superficial veins are visible in normal fair skinnes persons.Telangiectasia are small dilated blood vessels near the surface of the skin or mucous membranes. Sclerotherapy and laser treatment are the two main treatment options. For the blackhead do not exfoliate but get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.